Natural. Healthy. Nurturing.
Made with only natural oils, designed to keep your baby's skin healthy, strong, and kissably soft. Fin & Viola’s Baby Butter is concentrated goodness. A “butter”, rather than a lotion, that gently melts upon contact and quickly absorbs to help make your baby’s skin softer, stronger, and healthier.
A little bit goes a long way. Put just a little dab on the end of your finger and rub it in before adding more. Fin & Viola's Baby Butter is perfect for caressing and lightly massaging your baby, helping protect and strengthen the skin against diaper rash, alleviating eczema, relieving chafe and red marks, and more than anything, creating a special bonding moment between you and your little one!
BenefitsFin & Viola’s Baby Butter is concentrated goodness. A carefully selected blend of all-natural oils to help hydrate, protect, and strengthen your baby’s skin. Just like you, we prioritize what goes on your baby's skin. Fin & Viola’s Baby Butter has no additives like stabilizers, preservatives, or chemical emulsifiers.
- Natural: Oils that are better for baby — no chemicals or preservatives.
- Healthy: Regular use leads to vibrant, gentle, kissably-soft skin.
- Nurturing: Perfect for caressing and lightly massaging your baby.
- Overall goodness: Helps with diaper rash, eczema, chafe and red marks, and keeps your baby's skin feeling like baby's skin!
- Ingredients: A proprietary blend of pure coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax, and aloe butter. Nothing else. No chemicals, no fillers, no preservatives, no stabilizers, and nothing artificial.
- Aloe Butter is known for its natural anti-inflammatory, healing and restorative powers
- Shea Butter is full of natural vitamin E, natural collagen that strengthens skin, plus alpha-linoleic and linoleic acids, which are natural anti-inflammatories known to help alleviate irritations like dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis
- Coconut Oil is light and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy feeling. Coconut oil is also known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Beeswax is high in vitamin A and helps create a natural protective barrier on the skin
- Instructions: Add just a little bit on the tip of your finger (a dab is enough), rub it in your hands, and apply on your baby for soft, healthy, and strong skin.
- Jar size: 2 oz (60 ml).